Radio Node System
The basic system bus consists of two pairs of wires. The first is the signal bus (100V), the second pair of wires is used to send the signal forcing the full volume. It is used for sending messages.
Main tasks of the Radio Node System:
- music distribution, radio stations etc.
- distribution of voice messages from microphone stations
There is also a possibility to:
- seven-level volume adjustment from 0% to 100%
- connecting additional control panels
- setting a priority for voice messages coming from a microphone station
(the message can be heard regardless of the level set volume on the radio panel)
- remote volume forcing at 0%, 50% and 100% regardless of the settings in the radio panel
- controlling additional devices, e.g. windows, through the IMS system or other control system.